Today's food log: for breakfast I had a granola bar and some yougurt, for lunch I had a Healthy Choice meal with turkey, green beans, and fruit, for dinner I had a pork chop, vegetables, and cottage cheese. I had another granola bar and some cheese for a snack. I have been thinking about the idea of eating small amounts of food every 2 or 3 hours, but that just isn't possible while I'm at school, so for now I'll stick with three meals.
I walked a mile this afternoon on top of the bazillion times I am up and down the stairs at school, lol.
Not drinking pop is making my blood sugar a lot lower. I always drank diet pop, but that still affected my sugar I guess. One more reason to motivate me not to drink it :).
Until tomorrow,
-- Heather
Your doing awesome!!!!!! Not drinking pop has been hard for me too. I have done the no pop for a month before but this time its a year. But even after not having it for a month I had a pop and it didn't even taste good. Gave me a stomach ache instantly. I am hoping if I can stop for this whole year than I can maybe I won't ever want to drink it again. Good job with the diet! You are rockin it! You obviously know what your doing!
ReplyDelete