Friday, January 6, 2012

1/6/2012

Yesterday was crazy busy and I didn't sleep well on Wednesday night so I was super tired. I didn't exercise but I still tried to eat ok. For breakfast I had a granola bar, for lunch I had a bowl of broccoli soup and a bagle with cream cheese, for dinner I had a ham steak, mashed potatoes with no gravy, and slaw. Oh, I had 1 Hershey kiss...oops, lol.
Today I had a fiber bar for breakfast, and a Lean Cusine pizza and yougurt for lunch. For dinner I had BBQ pulled chicken sliders, cottage cheese, and a V-8 juice. The BBQ sauce on the chicken was a Jillian Michaels recipe. It was really good. I'll post it a little later.
Overall I think it has been a good first week. I don't normally eat breakfast so I have been working very hard to make that change. Giving up pop hasn't killed me like I thought it might, lol. I will weigh in on Sunday afternoon, we'll see if I got anywhere.
Thanks for reading...I hope your weekend is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment