There are three other people from school joining me on this journey...exercise today consisted of walking laps around the gym with them. It was nice to have someone to walk with. However, it was during this time that I suggested they give up fast food and pop, so maybe they will not walk with me tomorrow, lol.
Let's see what have I eaten today? For breakfast I had a bagle and yougurt. For lunch I had potato soup and a salad. For dinner I had a taco salad and some strawberries.
I went back to original yougurt instead of the light...not sure if that was the right thing to do but the light is sweetened with aspertame and that seems to be so bad for you.
Still no pop...not as hard as I thought...for now anyway :).
Well off to do some school work..have a good night.
-- Heather
No comments:
Post a Comment